3.20.2011

miss coachella

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
a few of the girls from planet blue plus my girl chelsea...this planet blue look book is amazing its bang on...its coachella all wrapped up and its making me miss those 3 days of free...but i might just have to purchase a few planet blue pieces and make my own festival...bang bang bang ladies bang bang grab it all here

-the young and the bangin'

4 comments:

  1. This shoot is amazingly beautiful and inspiring.. I am going to go braid my hair now. Ha! Thanks for sharing it!

    PS: We have given you THE KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD today over on our blog- come visit us to see. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are sooo inspirationnal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments, glad you guys are liking my blog.

    ReplyDelete